Email Marketing: Why it is important?
An email marketing service is an online platform that enables you to design the email campaign you need in order to send promotions, advertisings or communication letters to your customers. It allows you to better communicate with your existing customers and reach out to new audiences all by creating a professional email newsletter.
Email marketing is an essential component of a marketing strategy for any kind of business. It does not matter if you are a chef and you own a restaurant, or you make quilts for sale, or you sell your products in an online store. This marketing tool will allow you to better communicate with your customers, inform them about your products and services, attract them with customized offers, and much more. All this is done by creating a professional email marketing campaign.
- Keep your customers informed.
- Consumers are capable of checking their email when it is convenient for them.
- It can give them a feeling that you are thinking of them.
- Those that have signed up to your email list have already made a commitment to receive these emails.
- According to some statistics online, 54% of all emails were opened on a mobile device.
- More and more consumers are using their mobile devices to access not only emails but all other types of media and information.
- Not only that, well-designed emails produce higher conversion rates on mobile than any other medium.
A lot of marketing tools allows you to track:
- Delivery rates
- Bounce rates
- Unsubscribe rates
- Click through rates
- Open rates and more
This gives you a better understanding of how your email campaigns are working.
These metrics should not be ignored. They are an important part of your internet marketing campaign as a whole.
There are several services that allow you to send thousands of email for free or paying a few cents per email sent..,
Email marketing gives you the ability to increase the interest level in your business, that brand awareness, by staying top of mind.
If you send a professional email with relevant information or promotions to your clients, then you have a better chance to be remembered when they need your products or services.
If you start your campaign using a simple Gmail or Hotmail account without following the best practices your email will be considered as spam.
Some people receive a lot of email and if your email it is not considered important it will be deleted.
Here are some facts that make your email look unprofessional:
- Not using a domain name.
- If you do not have an unsubscribe option.
- If your email template does not have a responsive design.
The pros and cons of email marketing show that it can be an easy and cost-effective way to make your business company to increase your customers and company’s brand.
It can also become the first step taken on a journey toward disaster if the negatives aren’t properly managed. With a little time, a little thought, and a prospect-first approach, it is possible to create a highly effective campaign.